Circles are awesome!
Think about how many wonderful things in nature and in our everyday life, remind us of circles and spheres:
- the earth, continuously pulled into a spherical shape by gravity;
- the moon, mysterious and romantic, the only other celestial body on which humans have set foot;
- the pattern of drops hitting the water of a lake;
- concentric circles in landscape architecture;
- crop circles; mathematical fractals;
- spirals, pirouettes, donuts, footballs, vinyl records…
The list is endless!
One of the most fascinating things about circles, is their curved shape without sharp angles, limitless in their rolling action, capable of fluid movements and communicating continuous energy, endless flow.
Let’s now transfer these characteristics to other concepts, such as: literary circles, social circles and the most sought after “spherical concept” of our modern times: Social Media Circles, not solely intended as circles in the “Google sense”…
When we interact online, sharing news…
View original post 271 more words